I was a prat for posting download links for Still Got Legs. The band (Alex, Charlie, Ed, Liam, plus the producer Michael, in alphabetical order there) worked
very extremely like Oods hard to put it together and it wasn’t helping their sales by posting downloadable files on the Internet.
I deleted the post, burned the remains, stomped on the burnt ashes of the remains, flushed it down the toiler (twice), retrieved the wet scraps, burnt the scraps, ate the remnants, and broke it down manually with my stomach acid. Also twice.
Instead of giving you ways to support the artists, I basically stole their Magical Mars Bars and gave it to you. So, here’s a better way to do this:
- You can buy the physical CD from this website.
- You can buy the whole album on iTunes.
- You can listen to the album IN ITS ENTIRETY, FOR FREE from their site, chameleoncircuit.bandcamp.com/
- You can watch some acoustic versions on nerimon and charlieissocoollike’s YouTube channels, if that tickles your fancy.
- You can listen to random sound clips on Michael’s blog.
- The embeddable player.
So, Gwen Cooper style: I’m ashamed. And I want, I want… I need— I need you to forgive me. I know, I just thought it would give us a chance— a chance to get everything out in the open, you know? Get everything out. Tumbrethren. Stay with me, people! Say you forgive me. Say, “It’s all right.” Say it, please, people. Tumblr, just say it once, say it once: “I forgive you.” Please say it!